Sunshine Run

Sunshine Run

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Cuppa Joe

~~~Not your typical blog...these are my thoughts in the moment after my run...and that.is.all.~~~


 So I woke up way late today. 
As I watched my computer slowly come to life like a flourescent light that can't decide if it's going to come to full fruition, I debated my run. I could just get the coffee going and chug-chug-chug it as fast as possible leading to shakes and irritation. Or...I could just go run. I could make it a short run. Just enough to get the blood pumping. I could make it a fast run so time would be on my side. I could.....
 And so I did. I laced up my kicks, headed out the door and as soon as the crisp, cool, clean air hit my face, legs, and arms, I knew I had made the right decision. 
When in doubt, just go run!


**I used to run with doubt. Now she can't keep up!**

No comments:

Post a Comment