Sunshine Run

Sunshine Run

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ahhhhhhh :)

~~~Not your typical blog...these are my thoughts in the moment after my run...and that.is.all.~~~


 I said I was going to get up this morning and get back out there. And I DID IT!!! 
I'm often surprised, although I shouldn't be anymore, at just how great I feel after a run. I had been in a funk since hubby left to go halfway across the continent and I had let it get to me pretty hard this time. It doesn't get any easier, but my runs do make it more tolerable. 
Clears the head. Opens the lungs. Gets the heart beating.
 I feel great today. Sure the run was a little bit of a struggle but I was expecting it after about 3 weeks of sitting on the couch and sleeping in until 7. While it may have been a struggle, it also felt so natural...so right...so nice!
 As I predicted with yesterday's "blog with myself", I did puke (more like dry heaves bc there was nothing in my tummy), but I did not pass out! Score for Team Me!
 Today is going to be a great day!! :)


**If you're sick of starting over, stop giving up!**

No comments:

Post a Comment