Sunshine Run

Sunshine Run

Monday, January 9, 2012

Thus Far~~

~~~Not your typical blog...these are my thoughts in the moment after my run...and that.is.all.~~~

So far this year, I've managed to complete 22.21 miles. SAWEET!!!
My knee seems to be holding up quite well and I'm just sore. I've run all 9 days and am on my way to 732! Actually, I'm way ahead!
I have to say that I found a running crew on facebook call the Idiots Running Club. Very fitting, funny, and inspirational. Yes, I just said the idiots inspire me. It's nice to know I'm not the only idiot out there...running from what? running to what? While I've had a lot of idiotic running pals, these runners are a hoot and I look forward to seeing what idiotic thing they've done lately.
**Log Off, Shut Down, Go Run**

No comments:

Post a Comment