Sunshine Run

Sunshine Run

Friday, January 6, 2012

2 Pals Today

~~~Not your typical blog...these are my thoughts in the moment after my run...and that.is.all.~~~

Today was a very nice recovery yog for both Rocky & I. We did 3.02 yest and I know I was stiff so I can only imaging Rocky was as well. Trotting out with Jess in tow was perfect for forcing everybody to stop and just move, no time restraints, no regimen, just moving.
Almost one full week on my way to my goal and I just love the way I'm feeling. I'm awake in the morn and I sleep so much better at nite...which had become a challenge with Jason still being gone. It's a good thing I've re-discovered something to put my energy into or I might be in a small room with padded walls right now.
**Running IS my therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment