Sunshine Run

Sunshine Run

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So I'm not a blogger...I'm a runner

Link~~~Not your typical blog...these are my thoughts in the moment after my run...and that.is.all.~~~

So....I logged 67.8 miles for January 2012 =) Couldn't be happier!
Last year in January, I was released from PT for my meniscus surgery. 2011 was a very helter skelter running year for me and it took at least 9 months to start feeling normal again. I continued to use Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec as my "healing" runs.
I've started out 2012 with a vengeance and am feeling really strong. I'm excited to see what I can accomplish when I really set my mind to it. I've decided I will not be "training" for any races because every time I say I'm in training and get signed up for a race, I get injured. My races will happen when the wind blows one my way. Random.
So far, my "not training" is KILLING IT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOx67.8
**Don't look up, don't look down, keep looking forward!**

No comments:

Post a Comment